Tried And True Attorneys Standing Up For The Injured Since 1965

Photo of Craig R. Fishman
Photo of Craig R. Fishman

Tried And True Attorneys Standing Up For The Injured Since 1965

Addressing Common Concerns About Personal Injury

Since Fishman & Fishman, LLC, was founded in 1965, it has provided zealous representation to injury victims in South Jersey. We take on complex injury cases where we use our investigative skills and deep knowledge of the law to develop customized solutions. Here, we share some of the most common questions we have answered at our offices.

How can a personal injury attorney help me after my accident?

An experienced lawyer can help you investigate and hold the liable parties accountable based on evidence from the accident. They can also help you advocate for your best interests before insurance companies and law enforcement. An attorney can help you navigate the complex legal and insurance systems so you can focus on your recovery.

What should I do after a dog bit me?

If you are able, you should exchange information with the dog’s owner and gather information from witnesses when possible. Seek medical care and keep a record of your injuries, medical appointments and diagnosis for your insurance company or in case you want to file a lawsuit against the dog owner. You should also have animal control involved to prevent future incidents. In New Jersey, all dog owners are liable for the injuries their dog caused you and might be subject to paying you compensation.

After being injured in a car accident, why should I hire an attorney if New Jersey is a no-fault state?

A seasoned and compassionate personal injury attorney can review your car accident case in detail to explain what your settlement should include and ensure you receive fair compensation from the insurance company. When you speak with an insurance representative, you will be speaking with a highly skilled and experienced negotiator who would surely try to minimize your settlement. However, a lawyer can help you protect your interests, strive to maximize the amount you receive and guide you through the process.

Can I file a lawsuit against an at-fault driver for non-economic damages like pain and suffering?

You could be entitled to file a lawsuit against the at-fault motorist for pain and suffering. However, it is crucial to discuss your case with a knowledgeable attorney to review your options.

Call To Schedule A Free Case Evaluation

Contact our attorneys to talk more about your accident, injuries and your options. Call our offices in Lawnside and Hammonton at 888-339-7675  or send us an email. We serve clients from surrounding areas, Camden and Cherry Hill counties.